Somehow, you've found yourself:
- Realizing that a Personal Finance 101 course in school would have been REALLY useful
- Stressing out about paying back your student loans
- Struggling with setting, or keeping, a budget
- Wondering where all of your money is going
- Worrying that you can't save enough for retirement
- Not always on the same financial page with your partner
- Dealing with the financial challenges of raising a family if you have children
- Overwhelmed with all the (well-meaning) financial advice from family, friends, and the internet
- Wishing that you could talk to someone who has been in your shoes, can provide trustworthy advice, and help keep you accountable
You've invested an enormous amount of time, energy, and money into your education and your career. So why do you feel like financially, you're not where you should be? Why does money have to feel so hard?
Instead, Imagine This
Financial Clarity Session
If you've been feeling stuck with your money, then the Financial Clarity Session is what you've been looking for! This is a one-time session where we can get you started with a customized money plan that works for YOU. Personal finance is personal, which is why it’s crucial that you find solutions that are personalized to YOU and your situation. No more cookie-cutter advice!
Is This Right For Me?
You should sign up for a Financial Clarity Session if you:
- Feel like you have nothing to show for all of the hard work you put into your career
- Have too many competing financial priorities (paying off debt, saving, investing) and don't know where to start
- Don't know where your money is going
- Have tried to get your finances in order in the past, but with little to no progress
- Don't want to waste precious time trying to figure this out all on your own
- Want to stop feeling like you're just surviving with your finances- you want to THRIVE!
- Are ready to start making REAL progress with your money!
COACHING AND ONLINE COURSE TESTIMONIALS
"I reached out to Grace because I had put off financial planning for long enough. When it comes to money, it's very important for me to feel like I am talking to someone who is trust-worthy and genuine, and thankfully Grace fit that bill. After our conversation she sent me notes, which were fantastic to refer back to when I inevitably forgot the specifics of what we had talked about. I would definitely recommend Grace for anyone who is looking for personal and down-to-earth guidance on their finances.”
"Grace presented us a great summary of hot financial topics. The course was very compact, full of useful information! Great baseline course for everyone who wants to start dealing with her/his own finances. It helped me to start my own financial planning and budgeting and tracking my finances day by day. Thank You!"
Grace is both knowledgeable and personable! On our initial call, I feel like she really got to know me and my situation so that she could adequately advise me. She was a great listener, and identified the things that could help me best and helped me think of new things I had not considered.